Talking with animals is about listening.
Images, feelings, and sometimes words can be sent telepathically, from one being’s sixth sense to another. This capability is wired into all creatures great and small.
While a Reiki session is about meditation, animal communication is about the exchange of information. (Find out more about the differences here.)
I connect with your animal friend telepathically, and with his or her permission, work to find answers to your questions, insights into behavior issues, or whatever else might be helpful. I don’t need to be in the same room with the animal or on the phone with you during the session, and no appointment is necessary. You’ll get a thorough, thoughtful report from me via email.
You may wonder whether animal communication is a legitimate discipline, or if it even works. That’s OK! Check this out to help you decide on your next step.
How sessions work
- Drop me an email with “Animal communication — one question” or “Animal communication — two questions” as the subject. Be brief and to the point: what would be most helpful for you to know? Please include the animal’s name, gender, species/breed, and approximate age. If you are not the animal’s owner, I need permission from the person or agency who is. If the issue is health or behavioral, what does your veterinarian say? A photo is helpful but not required.
- Purchase your session by clicking the appropriate button below.
When I’ve received your email and payment, I will reply to let you know your question has been received and when you might expect my report (generally within a few days).
Book a session
By arranging a Reiki or animal communication with me, you understand that:
- I am not a veterinary professional and cannot medically diagnose, treat, or prescribe. My first question will always be: “What does your vet say?”
- You must be the animal’s owner. If not, I need permission from the owner.
- All information is held in strictest confidence.
- No one who does this work, including me, can claim 100 percent accuracy in receiving, translating, and relaying information. You are in charge of your and your animal companion’s well-being. Please take what resonates and leave the rest.
- I follow the Code of Ethics for Interspecies Telepathic Communicators and Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics.
Animal communication — one question: $50
(one specific question for one animal, on one issue)
Animal communication — two questions: $75
(two specific questions for one animal)
Animal communication with Reiki: $75
(one specific question for one animal, on one issue, with distant Reiki mini-session)