Talking with animals is, first and last, about listening.
Images, feelings, and sometimes words can be sent telepathically, from one being’s sixth sense to another. This capability is wired into all of us humans. Some of us develop and practice it.
As an animal Reiki practitioner, I gather a great deal of input and information from my four-footed, winged, finned, and other animal clients. Yet a Reiki session is not the same as an animal communication session.
A Reiki session is a time of meditation and quiet healing. I may receive information intuitively during a distant or hands-on Reiki session, but that is not the objective of the treatment.
An animal communication session, on the other hand, is all about the exchange of information. I connect with your animal friend telepathically, and with his or her permission, work to find answers to your questions, insights into behavior issues, or whatever else might be helpful for you, the animal, and others involved. I do not need to be in the same room with the animal or on the phone with you during the session, and no appointment is necessary. You’ll get a thorough, thoughtful response from me via email.
Input received while sharing Reiki energy can indicate an animal communication session might be helpful, and information exchanged during animal communication can point to a Reiki session for further treatment. Each animal and situation is different.
- I am not a medical professional and do not diagnose or offer medical advice. I offer animal communication and/or Reiki in addition to — never instead of — care by a licensed, qualified veterinarian.
- You must be the owner of the animal. If not, I need permission from the person who is.
- Any information you or the animal gives me is held in strictest confidence.
- No one who does this work, including me, can claim 100 percent accuracy in receiving, translating, and relaying information. You are in charge of your and your animal companion’s well-being. Take what resonates and leave the rest.
- I adhere to the Code of Ethics for Interspecies Telepathic Communicators.
How it works
- Drop me an email with “Animal communication — one question” or “Animal communication — two questions” in the subject line. Be brief and to the point: what would be most helpful for you to know? Please include the animal’s name, gender, species/breed, and approximate age. If it’s a health or serious behavioral issue, such as litter box problems or aggression, what does your veterinarian say about it? A photo is helpful but not required.
- Understand that by arranging a communication, you confirm that you understand and agree to the “Most importantly” information above.
- Purchase your session by clicking the appropriate button below.
When I’ve received your email and payment, I will reply to let you know your question has been received and when you might expect a response (generally within a few days).
Sessions and rates
Sign up for my short monthly email Animal Wise newsletter of tips, tales, and the occasional special offer here. When you subscribe, you’ll get a copy of my free, mobile-friendly guide, “Four Steps to Communicate with Your Animal Friend.” Your name will not be shared with anyone else.